Tuesday, February 14, 2012

i just want someone to make me feel special

I really dont want to always write about something negative, but blogging is the only thing I seem to be able to do when I am sad. that is y I guess I only blog when I m very stressed up and upset.

well, for ur great 'surprise' it is the same issue again.. I hate him.
I have no idea y do I always get upset, for every little thing that he does. I just cant seem to see him happy with someone else. I know this is ridiculous. The fact that he is such an asshole makes me crazy and I just feel like slapping his face the very sight he smiles or talks to a random jerk.

Honestly, y is it that I am always ignored and fogotten when anybody finds a new person? I always feel like, ppl approach me only when i am needed. otherwise, i am forgotten. y ?

This is not the first time and he is not just the only guy who makes me feel that. so many ppl have made me feel like that too. so, this can just be his problem..I guess there is something wrong with me. There must be a big lable 'USE ME WHEN NEEDED' sticked on my forehead in bright neon colours, which is only invisible for me. everybody else could see it i guess..but only me. but since the signs are showing off now, i guess my other senses, apart from vision, has sense it and it hit me hard really hard..

So many ppl have asked me if I like him.. but the honest answer is NO. y would i like him? i noe all his shitty stuffs and he is not even good looking(I am not the type who goes for looks) but you see, if the character fails at least I could have fallen for the look right ? but in his case..NO. So what is going on?

As I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, I realize it is because he is not treating me like how he used to teat me before. I am not special for him anymore. It hurts to know that. and I really miss those mommets dearly, so well, that is y I guess..

No comments:

Post a Comment