Sunday, August 15, 2010

delete delete go away !!!!

well, after s long, i m having some butterflies here...in me...but..again and again...
it is so obvious that, i m repeating the same mistake !!!
i so dont wanna go into this thing cuz i noe, if i m really in it, i will not noe how to come out of it easily..and well so obvious that things will not work out..i mean ..haiz..nvm..
so my current mantra is 'delete delete go away !!'
but how long will i say this same mantra gain and again...
how long more??
i tell everyone to pursue wat they feel like doing..but in my case, i just ignore and wait..is it so??
i m not following my own principals..i m going against it !!
wat the hell...this is so not me !!

honestly, at the rate i m goin, i might end up in my lala land forver and ever..
when wil my dreams come through??

for goodness sake...( i dont wanna repeat my old lines again....) but yea, *sigh*

im waiting for something, i don't know what im waiting for exactly but i guess ill have to wait and see what exactly i am waiting for..

No comments:

Post a Comment