Monday, September 13, 2010

Trying....

Well, this may seem stupid or even ridiculous but then again, wat else am i suppose to do then to just express my feelings if not in blog like this? I can’t just let it go and ignore it. Again, for the millionth time, i have made my mind to ignore Blue. This is not because i gt no better things to do or wat..But it is simply because i really don’t want him to treat me like that. He hurts my feelings in every possible way. Usually i m not really the type who will care much if someone is very rude to me. I wouldn’t give a damn about it and of course the person will have to face the consequences. But in his case, i get very hurt, and i couldn’t just let it past. Something which he says or does hurts me so much, that at times i will like k****** him ! Is it so difficult to call and talk for at least a minute just to ask how I am without expecting anything? Is very difficult to msg me once in a while? Who am i helpline? Who is always on the gear to help u when u need me and for that u will ignore me till u need my help again?

But of course, it is very easy to discriminate my status, my colour, and so many other things. Have he ever thought how much that will affect me? Is it really very funny to talk about it and to tell everyone around me about it. You tell me...did I choose to be like this? I am all fine with who i m, so y u bother about it. Can’t u just give me a break? Hence, i came up with a solution, which is to ignore him for good. I don’t want to get hurt..Anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment